Friday, September 5, 2008

Utah here I come!!

So after many months of debating whether or not I should go back up to Utah...I finally made my decision!! Me and Megan Stapley are being spontanious and leaving this Saturday! We are starting hair school Sept. 22nd at Paul Mitchell and super excited! Now we just gotta find a place to live...and find a job... Im gonna have a dang busy schedule but I think it will be worth it! I know this will be a great growing experience. Im not so sure I'll be this positive come winter time...but Ill keep you updated with how everything goes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hey baby girl! I am so happy I found your blog! It was fun seeing you at my parents house a while ago! Have fun in Utah! Love ya

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

oh my gosh!!!! so you are not going to carstens any more!!! well that wll be soooo fun!! awesome that you could get in on such short notice up there!!! have soooo much fun, we will miss you!!

Emily Widdison said...

So happy you are coming back to Utah!:) Of course, I know the real reason, you can't possibly live without those cousin parties!!:)

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Hayley!!! I just found your blog and I would say hi! Hope your having fun!

Corey and Bridgette said...

update your blog... and we need to plan something and get together!! I never see you :(