Friday, February 12, 2010

Bye Bye Paul Mitchell!


First day of hair school

I never thought I would see the day!! Sept 22 2008 to Feb 13 2010. Such good times at the P-Mitch! I must say I have bitter sweet feelings with graduating hair school. I had a blast. It went by so fast but so slow at the same time... Im going to miss all of my friends and seeing them everyday, I wouldnt have survived without my best friend Megan! But on the other hand I wont miss the 2 dollar tips from doing weaves on the thickest, longest hair EVER or doing day AND night school (9am to 10pm!) Its time to start making the big bucks! Now I just gotta find a job...haha anyone need their hair done??

4 comments:

the waites said...

Oh I remember that door to the the left of phase 2. I am so proud of you janers and cant wait to celebrate! You are all grown up now and get to work 9-5. You will never regret going to hair school, it is the best job ever. Love you and congrats.


ps I need MY hair done this weekend. its bad!

xoxo

{Emily Yeates} said...

So cute. I'm so excited for you to GET OUT OF SCHOOL. What an amazing feeling! Haha actually I don't really know what that feels like but girl can I can imagine!

Sidney said...

Oh My sweet Baby Jane I'm so proud of you. That last month really let you know what you're made of and capable of accomplishing. I sent you a little surprise with Roman hope it fits. But you look great in anything....even tourquoise. Better days are ahead. Be sure to send me a picture of your car I can't wait to see it.Love you Mom

Mandy said...

You're done already-holy cow! That was fast. Good for you-congrats. It's such a good feeling finishing anything major like that.