Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pocatello Idaho




Have you ever been to Pocatello Idaho?? My friend Sierra Smith from hair school invited me to go home with her for the weekend to watch her moms dance studio perform! I had so much fun It made me miss dance like crazy though :( I wanted to just join in so bad...but holy cow dancers now a days have taken dance to a whole new level so its probably best i didnt haha. But It was nice to get away from provo for a little bit and get to eat some good home cooked meals. Hopefully i can go visit again soon!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Ya'll are so cute. You need to look out for any undeserving boys and seek out those deserving ones! And I'm sure you would've fit right in on the dance!!! But I know what you mean. I miss dance still too, but it's been a while longer for me! ;)

Sidney said...

Finally a new post. Looks like you had a great time. That picture of your friend looks like it could be Rissa

Natalie Hall said...

OMG! A new post? Couldn't be.... You little elegant babe Hay. You look so happy and wonderful. I'm loving your thick lushes hair. Thanks for making my day with this fun post. Miss you as always.....

Marissa Madsen said...

Jane that picture of you laughing is my all time favorite!! You look gorgeous. Glad you had fun. I miss dance too :( Crap what did we do.

Corey and Bridgette said...

Fun! your lookin hott these days hayley! haha I think you and Riss should try out for sytycd next season! come on dooo it!
-bridge

acwilliams said...

Hey Hayley. I found your blog while blog hopping. It looks like you're having a lot of fun. Check out our blog if you'd like, acwilliams.blogspot.com Hope to see you at Roman's wedding.