Sunday, June 1, 2008

Road Trip!







I got to go to California for a week! It was a couple weeks ago but im a little behind on this whole blogging thing... But it was a blast! My favorite part was goin downtown to L.A. and finding all the celebrity stars. That night we went to a club! But dont worry it was for the younger crowd and we had the "no drinking stamps". I wish I could say I found some hottie to flirt with but my only luck was with two giant, lurky basketball players. They were probably around 6'6 maybe? and weighed a buck 60? hahaha it was pretty funny when they tried to dance with me, you can only imagine... Everyone else in the club was ghetto susperstars with bigger backsides than J. Lo! Im pretty sure we were the only white girls there.


3 comments:

Roman said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun! Love you sister.

Keighley Fleming said...

hahahahah that is such a funny post. I have totally been in that situation with the tall, skin and bone guys. hahaha you are so cute hay. When are we gonna catch up? I need to hear whats going on in your life.

Hayley Jane said...

Ky!! please we really do need to catch up! next time kier gets in town were all goin to lunch and i know we say this everytime but this time im for reals!